Monday 21 October 2013

Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Shoes

Agatha Ruiz De La Prada Shoes
Have you heard of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada shoes?  These adorable colorful little shoes were given to my daughter as a birthday gift and she fell in absolute love with them.  I'd never heard of them before, and I was pleasantly surprised at their durability and comfort.

The number one thing I like about this shoe: they are durable. My little one is a shoe-punisher! So a sturdy shoe is tops on my list. The other thing I love about this line is there are soo many styles to choose from! When I checked them out, to my surprise there were rain boots, sandals, mary janes, and little sneakers too. And the colors are so vivid! I love the original patterns that speak to kids as well as are a big hit with adults. When me and my stylista hit the town, I am always asked about the shoes.

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada New York is the result of brilliant synergy between two iconic designers. Karim Rashid and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada worked together to redefine the shopping experience using their characteristic joyous color palates and bold shapes.

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada kids’ shoes surprise consumers again and again with colorful, shiny designs for kids’ shoes. Diverse prints like flowers, stars, laces and hearts are included in this funny and original collection mixed with suede, leather and felt materials that complete this extraordinary and genuine collection. Comfort, style, support and quality combined give Agatha kids’ shoes everything parents want for their child’s feet.

Independent, creative and idealistic Agatha Ruiz De La Prada shoes footwear designs for children are naughty and optimistic, reflecting humor, nature and color. Although sometimes capable of showing fear and sadness, this particular combination gives Agatha kids’ shoes an organic, ductile value that is a living constant in all her shoes. This is a new and infantile, primitive world full of color and vibrancy.

Agatha has taken part with her characteristic designs in numerous projects, most of them developed in collaboration with international brands such as Garvalin and Camper. All the designs and materials are selected bearing in mind the natural development of children’s feet.

Prices range for every budget, so I have no problem recommending this shoe as something you should add to your loved one's wardrobe. They would make the perfect gift (something to think about at this time of the year!). I know we sure appreciated them! :)